Water jet cutting in campbellfield is a highly advantageous technology. There are several advantages of the same, but it is essential to remember that it has its pros and cons like any of the technologies. For a customer’s benefit, it is essential to learn about all of these to be used for their best interest.
Water Jet Cutting Pros
- Suppose you virtually want to cut through the material, especially when it has to be up to 25 centimeters. In that case, you can seek waterjet cutting assistance. It is not similar to laser cutting, but the power to cut is unmatched. It is based on the principle that water eats away the hardest, including stones, metals, or any other surface.
- Contrary to the implications caused by sheet metal fabrication, it is environmentally friendly. The cutting process uses water as well as garnet abrasive. It does not require any cooling oils or lubricants. As you proceed with the cuts, it will come up with dust-like tiny particles. For this reason, it has considerably become popular among those who love using technologies that are eco-safe.
- Usually, the cutting technologies cannot handle angular cutting, and they cut flat or in just simple shapes. It is hard to manage complex shapes and to cut. Repositioning the parts is not easy as well. With the waterjet cutting procedure, it is much easier to keep cutting along the different axis. Inspired by the latest XD cutting the waterjet cutting is now able to handle the multidimensional parts in just one stroke. It is added with state-of-the-art software that ensures precision cutting. The risk of errors is also minimized along with the cost reduction too.
- It can be used to cut through a wide range of materials. It is a versatile mode of cutting that can let you handle multiple jobs. It can be used to handle a wide variety of jobs. People associated with the food industry, art, automobile manufacturing, and even hobbyist’s love using the techniques.
Water jet cutting cons
- Simple cutting is easier with the lasers. It is hard to decide which one to choose for the thin materials. There are several other factors too that work as the differentiator. The environmental factors need to be considered as well.
- If you want to perform the engraving, you must remember that it is hard to do so with this technology. It is hard to manage this task, especially if the size of the works is too small. It can be challenging.
- Lasers come with an intricate nozzle that is meant for cutting. The laser, while managing these cuts, generate too much heat. This further creates accurate cuts known for precision and accuracy. The cut is more accurate and precise. Please visit www.wallanengineering.com.au for more information.